Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco, on behalf of its client, a leading company in the field of inspection and certification, is currently seeking for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Junior Credit Control Officer
- Credit control Management and credit limits examination
- Responsible of collection of invoices billed to customers
- Responsible of handling payment problems between company and customers
- Credit reports analysis and classification of customers
- Private and/or public customer relations management through constant communication and meetings
- Ad hoc support in various accounting projects
- University degree in Economics or Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 1 (one) year of working experience in an accounting department or collections
- Good command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Efficiency and strong-results orientation
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Remote work (60% of working time)
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.