Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the potential to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. We’re looking for:
Equipment Owners in Digital Printing
to join our Manufacturing team. In the Factory, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s new smoke-free products have changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture.
Your ‘day to day’
- Ensure the operation of the equipment entrusted to him, respecting and applying operational standards.
- Participate in the first level of maintenance through execution of the standard daily activities of cleaning, inspection, and lubrication.
- Identify and resolve abnormalities to maintain the technical conditions/standards according to Equipment Manufacturer and PMI Guidelines
- Ensure that the process and products meet quality standards and take proper corrective actions if needed, to be in line with Quality department procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of all activities carried out, like controls, cleanings, maintenance and adjustment settings with accuracy and integrity in the available documents and in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Analyze and resolve procedural problems of the equipment using standard problem-solving tools. Implement countermeasures to avoid reoccurrence.
- Participate to Production lines daily direction setting process to support KPIs improvement through effective corrective actions definition.
Important note: Our Factory in Aspropyrgos operates 24x7, the role includes Rotating Shifts and the working schedule is 4 working days followed by 2 days off.
Who we’re looking for
- Academic technical background ATEI Graduate, Department of Mechanical Engineering/Automation/Electrical Engineering
- Previous working experience in industrial environment will be considered a plus
- Passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Completed Military obligations (for male candidates)
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Kindly submit your CV in English at: