BROWN HOTELS GREECE
Brown Hotels Collection is developing around the world, launching a collection of brand-new urban & resort hotels in desirable destinations in Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Eilat), Greece (Athens, Chania, Thessaloniki, Evia, Corinthia, Corfu, Sounio), Cyprus, Germany, the UK, and more.
As our team is constantly growing in Greece, we are seeking for talented Resort General Manager for our resort in Chania by Brown Hotels, who will fit the following description:
Resort General Manager - Chania
Isla Brown Chania/ Chania, Greece
- Managing and maintaining relationships with vendors such as maintenance companies, food suppliers, and travel agencies that provide services to guests
- Overseeing the daily operations of the resort including check-in procedures, accounting, human resources, security, and maintenance
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- Ensuring that the resort is in compliance with local laws, state regulations
- Handling complaints from guests or other employees in a timely manner
- Planning special events such as weddings, conventions, and charity fundraisers
- Coordinating with architects and designers to create a design concept for new construction projects or renovations
- Maintaining inventory levels of supplies and materials used in the resort’s operations such as linens, cleaning products, and food items
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager preferably within a well-reputed 5-star exclusive resort and expertise on a Leisure & Entertainment-oriented hospitality environment
- At least 10 to 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations
- Fluent English and Greek speaking and writing
- Excellent communications/interpersonal skills
- Prior experience leading in a Resort with a strong F&B dpt handling a lot of outlets
- Occupational Health and Safety (highly regarded)
- Passion for customer service with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player, able to work independently in a dynamic resort environment
Jump into our world! If you are a passionate hotel expert who wants to be a part of an exceptional working experience on a majestic Hospitality scene then a detailed CV with a recent photo should be sent to BROWN HOTELS – Human Resources Department [Τo send your CV please click here] All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Brown Hotels is an international design hotel collection, with hotels located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Athens, and Croatia, with new hotels opening soon around the world. Our properties are rooted in devotion to service, design, innovation, style, and authenticity. They evolved out of the desire to create dwellings that not only show travelers the real culture and creativity of the city's youthful population, but also expand the nightlife and neighborhood joints for the locals. We strive to make each of our hotels unique, independent, and imbued with a true sense of place. We take pride in being recommended by the world's leading international lifestyle, design, and travel publications such as Vogue, Times, wallpaper, Travel and Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic, NY Times and more. www.brownhotels.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We declare that for the protection of your personal data, Brown Hotels will never ask you to send your personal documents such as ID number, Passport, Working permit, Bank Account number and Credit Card number since any deposit will not be required.