Would you like to join one of the world's leading integrated security companies? Are you ready to pursue a career as PSIM Engineer-Systems Integration Specialist in the fastest-growing team in the security systems sector? Then, apply now!
The PSIM Engineer-Systems Integration Specialist position is full-time, permanent and based in Athens northern suburbs.
The company offers the following benefits to the PSIM Engineer-Systems Integration Specialist position:
- competitive remuneration package
- private health and life insurance
- continuous training
- be part of a stably and modern work environment
- unlimited possibilities for future advancement globally
As PSIM Engineer-Systems Integration Specialist, your duties will be the following:
- design, develop and deliver software solutions to integrate information systems
- evaluate analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions to determine operational feasibility
- investigate problem areas and follow the software development lifecycle
- document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- design system specifications, standards, and programming to prepare and deliver solutions
- conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures to improve operations
- evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
In order for your profile to match the PSIM Engineer-Systems Integration Specialist, you need to have the following skills:
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- degree in Technology, Engineering or related field
- knowledge of installation and configuration of MS SQL Server
The following would be an added advantage:
- knowledge of basic network configuration (LAN, IP Address, Multicast, Broadcast, WLAN, Routing, Gateway, Firewall)
- understanding of protocols such as ONVIF, RTSP, Modbus and SIP
- experience in software integration, using APIs and various standard protocols
- familiarity with PSIM platforms (Configuration & Programming), server-based VMS systems, VPN, Clustering
If this PSIM Engineer-Systems Integration Specialist vacancy sounds like you, apply now!
Do you have any questions? Contact Nicholas on 694 027 5872 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. Otherwise, feel free to contact me via email to [email protected].
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.