Eliamos Villas Hotel & Spa
Cook A and B
Eliamos is a next-generation concept 5-star villas & spa hotel in Kefalonia, opening in May 2023. A collection of 12 spacious 1- to 3-bedroom villas and suites, each with private pools and gardens, all 5-star serviced, uniquely blended in a scenic natural location with stunning views of the Ionian sea, and above a discrete sandy beach.
The property will implement and promote sustainable operations, provide an on-site high-quality dining experience, bar, childcare, fitness and gym including reformer Pilates and yoga, wellness including massage, reflexology and beauty treatments, sport and cultural experiences. We aim to tailor all our services for customer enjoyment without overt commercial push, while nature, sun and sea views blend seamlessly into all indoor and outdoor areas of the resort to provide a relaxed, down-to-earth, genuine hospitality experience.
Designed by award-winning designers, Block722 Architects, Ecoscapes landscape architects, Maike Gruna Interiors Interior architects, Eliamos will seek sustainability certifications.
About the role:
The cook is the face of attention to detail and proper time management.
In charge of multiple tasks, this role contributes to the overall Eliamos vision by planning, preparing, and cooking delicious food items to ensure the highest quality service and experience for customers. They ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen as well as the proper food handling, sanitation and food storage procedures.
- To prepare ingredients for cooking
- To cook food according to the recipes provided
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- To follow all health & safety & hygiene rules
- Being able to work as an individual or within a team
Qualifications / skills:
- Proven similar work experience or as a Cook within an à la carte restaurant
- Culinary school diploma
- Excellent organization and communication skills with high ability to multitask
Why work with us:
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive compensation package including secure high base salary
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Supportive management
- Training and career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills