MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal
Spa Resort in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the season of 2023
(code: LIFEGUARD 23)
A Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuing swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
- Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers
- Ensure guests feel safe in the pool area
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practice; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is desirable
- Must possess Lifeguard certification (from public or private schools, validated from the Greek Port Authorities)
- Must be aware of First Aid rules and techniques (Red Cross CPR certification is desirable)
- University degree in Sports Science or other additional specialty/certifications will be valued accordingly
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Lifeguard, preferably in an organised hotel environment
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, and ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- Very good communication skills, well-groomed appearance, professionalism
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
All resumes will be handled with discretion. Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).