E-Commerce Fulfillment Assistant
Marketing & Public Relations
Gatoskilo is more than just an online pet shop. It's a place where we create exceptional customer experiences for our beloved pets and their parents. And as we are growing, we're currently seeking an
e-Commerce Fulfillment Assistant
to join our team in our Warehouse Facilities in Peristeri.
In this role, you will be responsible for order processing, fulfillment (including picking and packing), warehouse operations, inventory, quality control, and shipping preparation. The role is highly collaborative in nature, to ensure that service level agreements and pet parents/customer expectations are met.
- Run day-to-day business operations of e-commerce by reviewing open orders and collaborating with teams to get orders out on time and on promised date.
- This is a working management position. The ideal candidate will be able to balance working in the warehouse, managing the warehouse staff members, and completing all other functions of the job.
- Monitor and take action on exception reporting and understand measurements of KPI’s for lead times, shipping time, shipping exceptions, work on initiatives to improve KPIs and help develop specific actions directly related to business development and growth.
- Responsible to ensure that all associates are up to date with fulfillment practices and knowledge, technology use, and related fulfillment excellence and safety trainings within prescribed timelines and standards.
- Monitor and provide feedback and in-the-moment coaching on team and individual performance.
- Partner with the e-Commerce Fulfillment Manager to incorporate customer and employee feedback into fulfillment practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Minimum of 1 or more years of progressive responsibility in supply chain operations or related field
- Enthusiastic about a growing company and building great customer experiences
- Demonstrated excellence and skill with regard to critical-thinking and analysis
- Proficient in ERP Systems, Microsoft Office
- Keen on Innovation and Technology
- Established sense of duty and ownership
- High level of organizational and multitasking skills required
- Highly dependable, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Ability to have challenging but productive business conversations
- Passion and love for pets
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Special prices and discounts on healthcare, well-being, and insurance packages through our network of partners
- Employee discounts on our products and services
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment!
[Το send your CV please click here.]