Team Lead Application Development
A team lead enables a framework in which colleagues are motivated, overcomes conflicts, gives personal feedback and creates a culture of trust. The team lead is responsible for the operation and stability of the applications in his team. The team lead can assume the role of product ownership for one or more squads, provided this is not implemented by a dedicated product owner.
This results in the following distribution of responsibility:
Product owners / Project Manager are responsible for the technical nature of an application or a topic. The key question is: what is being built in which order.
Team Lead PRJ has disciplinary responsibility for one or more squads/projects, each of which can be functionally controlled by a project manager. He/She is responsible for personnel, operations and the organization of procedures/processes within the team/squad.
The other tasks of a team lead include:
- Promote employees and develop their talents
- Mentoring and expansion of existing squads
- Facilitate collaboration between team and product owners / stakeholders / departments
- Personnel planning and support for recruiting
- Hotline and shift regulations, if necessary
- Identify and remove blockers for the team
- Promote agile processes and methods
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures (e.g. ITIL conformity, …)
- Recognize conflicts at an early stage and look for solutions
- Conduct staff interviews
- Responsible for stable operation
- Reporting directly to the upper management
Must have skills:
- Professional experience as a developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of agile methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Very good written and spoken German and English
Nice to have skills:
- Experience as a manager / teamlead / squadlead
- Leadership methodology
What noris offers:
- People-oriented culture, team spirit and passion for information technology
- Professional and personal development. Budget for training opportunities, seminars, mentoring and internal training for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Team building events, outdoors bonding activities, pizza breaks, cinema nights and special occasion celebrations
- Well-located offices close to Thessaloniki's city center
noris is a high-tech company specialized in IT. It was founded in 2016 in Thessaloniki and it is a subsidiary of noris network AG, which has over 30 years of experience in IT technologies in Germany. The company provides customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers which are located in Nuremberg, Munich and Hof.
Our mission: Modernizing and securing IT Infrastructure
Our vision is to become the best provider for modern & high security IT services.
We look forward to receiving your application (with the earliest possible entry date), ideally via e-mail.
We will be happy to help you with further questions.
[To send your CV, please click here.]