Starting date: May 2023
Santa Marina is an uber-luxe retreat for explorers and collectors of the world’s island idyll experiences. Set overlooking the exquisite and iconic Ornos Bay, Santa Marina crucially commands the only private beach on Mykonos, making its transparent turquoise waters and white silk sands a genuine sanctuary from the public eye.
Expanded beyond its original footprint, guests will see the introduction of 114 unique accommodations, including stylish rooms with balconies, offering panoramic views, elegant suites with private pools, and individual two- to six-bedroom villas. Evocative of the immediate environs, interiors have been designed using a cool, neutral palette with accents of colour, to create luxurious and enriching spaces, against the backdrop of the sparkling Aegean Sea. Features include complimentary Wi-Fi, intuitive modern comforts, and plush en-suite facilities, providing uncompromising luxury for the discerning traveller.
Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort & Villas, Mykonos, is seeking:
Experience, Requirements & Skills
- BA in Hospitality and Tourism Management or relevant studies.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Greek and English. Knowledge of any additional language will be an advantage.
- Experience with OPERA PMS.
- Good organisational skills.
- Available to start in May 2023.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate with guests and colleagues.
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guest and hotel information.
- Ability to work with constant interruptions with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize and organise work assignments, and delegate work.
- Must have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster including public holidays and weekends.
- Thorough follow-up, strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- The chance to be developed within the world's most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Accommodation and meals while in Mykonos.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We will recruit the first suitable applicants, so apply early as we may close earlier. In the event of a successful application, we will contact you to arrange an interview.