Infinity Suites & Dana Villas
is looking to recruit talented and passionate Spa Therapists
for season 2022 in Santorini.
- Adhering to grooming and appearance standards consistently
- Greeting guests and presenting to them the Spa menu
- Serving guests as per the hotel’s standards in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked.
- Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
- Dealing with guest’s complaints and providing assistance with their queries
- Checking with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their therapies and take action to correct any problems, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge and understanding of spamenus, promotions and daily specials
- Maintaining a neat and clean workplace
- Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing
Be knowledgeable about all facilities, products, and treatments offered within the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Spa Therapist in a 5 star Hotel or a high end service Spa establishment
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset.
- Physical Strength/Stamina
- Excellent knowledge of massage techniques, face & body therapies
- Professional appearance & attitude – customer oriented
Pleasant personality with communication skills – team spirit
Infinity Suites & Dana Villas benefits