Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini :
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
As a pastry cook one shall prepare a variety of desserts, pastries, or other sweet goods. His/her skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by creativity to develop amazing tastes and recipes.
- Executes pastry orders for catered events and accommodating special requests
- Demonstrates skill in baking pastries, desserts, cakes, cookies, sweets, and pies
- Creates enticing confectionery decorations and delicious pastry fillings, as well as keeps abreast of new pastry baking techniques
- Applies classic pastry baking techniques when preparing traditional pastries
- Adds novel, creative, and delicious pastry items to the existing selection
- Monitors equipment and ensuring all specialized pastry tools are in working order
- Maintains the good running order of specialized pastry baking equipment
- Keeps pastry section records
Skills & expertise:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in hospitality, or the luxury industry
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process
- Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team player & result-oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!