The TownHouse Mykonos Hotel is actively searching for an efficient and passionate
Operations Assistant Manager
We are looking for an operations assistant to join our team and help our leaders and staff complete administrative tasks as needed. As operations assistant manager, your job is to maintain and cultivate the existing customer service ethic amongst the staff, setting it by example and by direct feedback, training, and mentoring. At the TownHouse Hotel, managers are encouraged to treat their staff with integrity and respect. We know that a staff who feels respected is happier which, in turn, makes the guests happier, making the wheel of success turn.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships with guests.
- Responsibility for the daily operations of the hotel and its various departments (Maintenance, Events, Housekeeping, Front Desk, F&B) and report to the General Manager. The AOM is responsible for directing, implementing and maintaining a service and management philosophy which serves as a standard to the hotel team.
- Must be willing to be an integral part of the Front Desk & F&B Departments; to assist guest(s) with their luggage if needed, welcoming guest(s) to our bars, helping the waiting staff if needed on a regular basis, and oversee staffing, productivity, and overall housekeeping performance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage operations to ensure the TownHouse Hotel unique level of personal customer service. Also detail oriented, organized, efficient, and safety minded. Must be committed to high-quality standards for product and service, a great team player, customer-service focused and have the ability to effectively manage staff to maintain a high level of morale and productivity.
- Read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with guests, vendors and across the organization. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardizations and resources exist. Must be able to communicate problem resolution in a positive and diplomatic manner to both guests and employees.
- Comfortable in a digital work environment; knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven experience in directing and motivating a team. Minimum of two years varied management experience in the hotel/resort industry desired.
- Ability in upselling products & services
- comprehensive salary based on experience and insurance
- accommodation provided if necessary
- meals on duty
Ideal candidate has at least two years of supervisory experience in a hospitality position, ideally hotels. Hotel Front Office Manager experience is a big plus.
If you believe you possess these qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you!
[To send your CV please click here.]