Are you an experienced operation manager who enjoy overseeing operational activities at every level of an organization?
Are you passionate about optimization of manufacturing processes and systems?
Then this is your chance to join one of the well-established leading cosmetics company in Greece
- Organization, coordination, monitoring and control of the entire manufacturing process
- Warehouse management, resource planning, inventory assurance and coordination of production raw material orders
- Adherence to schedules for the preparation and shipment of orders from production-handling to the final shipment stage
- Acting as point of interest for the manufacturing plant’s personnel
- Ensuring the correct operation of E/M equipment
- Production waste management based on legislation requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Experience with CRM, ΕRP systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Advanced command of English
- Organizational Skills, analytical thinking, attention to detail
- Problem solving skills, people management skills and team spirit
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and a stable working environment for an extensive professional growth.
About Optimal HR
Since 2005, Optimal HR provides unparalleled, bespoke HR services to large organizations. We pride ourselves on delivering a 360° business support platform to our clients through 4 divisions: Talent Acquisition & Talent Development, Learning Services, Workforce Management, Neuro Consulting.
[Για να στειλετε βιογραφικο καντε κλικ εδω.]