Your main responsibilities
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests.
- Prepare your working station and any necessary side duties at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Handle dining reservations and allocate guests, according to the established sequence of service.
- Provide menu suggestions when necessary both for food and drink choices.
- Assist in all restaurant-related tasks as assigned by the F&B or Restaurant Manager.
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors).
Your main qualifications/skills
- Enthusiastic with friendly personality
- Service experience within a bar/restaurant, ideally within a hotel environment
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian) would be a plus.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism would be a plus.
What to expect from us:
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!