Are you a Design Engineer eager to take the next step in your career? Do you have interest in working in the R&D Department of an industry as a Designer Engineer? Our client offers significant opportunities, to young and talented professionals, to start their career in one of the largest and most distinguished Industrial Groups in Greece. Maybe our client is searching for you!!
The company offers the following benefits for this Design Engineer position:
- Continuous training.
- Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group.
- Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop professional expertise.
- Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
- Bus for transportation from athens to magoula and back.
As a Design Engineer, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Participation in the process of new products development.
- Research for innovative solutions and materials, design solutions and analysis.
- Participation in detailed design stages (design, static analysis, material calculations).
- Participation in testing process.
- Maintain and update a database for the CAD design documentation
- Collaboration and support the R&D team scope.
The position Design Engineer is just the right one for you if you have the followings:
- University degree in engineering: Mechanical, Design, Materials
- Proficient in CAD software (AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor)
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English)
If you found what you are looking for in this Design Engineer position then you should send your CV and contact Danai Trigkaki at +30 6940264795 or [email protected] .
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now