Junior Java Developer
About the company
Entrada Travel Technology (Entrada TT) is an accredited member of IATA. Our company has dedicated and highly-qualified personnel, advanced computer technology systems and 24/7 customer support. Entrada platform is a B2B travel platform, all travel in one place.
We collaborate with travel agencies to enable in their business to book and manage entire trips. Pick from the world's largest selection and ensure traveler safety. All while saving time and money. Book full trips including air and boat tickets, transport, and accommodation.
In response to continued growth and to further strengthen Entrada TT as an evolving business, we are looking for a Java Developer for the development and maintenance of software applications using the Java programming language. Java developers write code, test, and debug software programs, analyze user requirements, and design software solutions. They collaborate with other developers, project managers, and clients to create high-quality software applications that meet business needs.
They also ensure that their code is efficient and easy to maintain.
- Write efficient and easy-to-understand code using Java programming language
- Understand and implement software design patterns and object-oriented programming principles
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, and stakeholders to ensure software quality and meet project requirements
- Debug and troubleshoot software and identify and fix bugs in code
- Develop and maintain documentation for software development projects
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Keep up to date with new technologies, platforms and frameworks related to Java development
- Write and execute unit tests and participate in integration testing
- Present ideas and solutions to team members in a clear and concise manner
- Follow best software development practices, such as agile development methodologies and use of version control systems like Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Good understanding of programming languages like Java, and experience with coding and software development
- Team spirit with at least 1-2 years of experience
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Team player, proactive, creative, able to multi-task and work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to successfully resolve customer issues
- Proficient in English and Greek, both oral and written
- Excellent working environment in a fast-growing organization with passionate professionals
- Competitive renumeration package according to qualifications
- Career development
- Training & career development
- Full-time position (40 hours per week)
[To send your CV, please click here.]