Are you experienced in PL/SQL and Database Development? Do you want to work for the most well-known multinational insurance company in the world? Are you ready to be part of the solution design and manage very interesting projects?
Then waste no time and let's talk for more!
The position is full-time, permanent, hybrid and based in Athens.
What will you get as a Senior Database Developer?
- Competitive remuneration package according to skills and experience
- Private insurance
- Pension plan
- Meal vouchers
- Very friendly and motivating environment
What will you do as a Senior Database Developer?
- Develop stable, reliable and effective databases and database enhancements
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Troubleshoot and solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research new technologies for eventual implementation in enhancing systems, websites and mobile applications
- Participate in the overall functioning of the development team using existing standard and best practices
What do you need to have as a Senior Database Developer?
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Development or a related discipline.
- Experience as database developer in designing, developing and maintaining stable and reliable databases.
- Extensive experience developing OLTP systems in Oracle environment; some experience with SQL Server environments would also be an asset.
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL.
- In-depth experience in data management using tables, views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, permissions, etc.
- Working knowledge of database system tables, packages and utilities.
- Experience with performance monitoring and query tuning.
- Basic knowledge of database creation and configuration.
For any further info about this Senior Database Developer position, you can contact elena at ekre[email protected] or at 216 6001367. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now