The Stanley in the city center of Athens seeks to employ an:
“The Stanley is one of the two largest 4* Hotels in Athens city center.”
About the role
The Stanley hotel is looking for an IT Manager who will be responsible of the IT Department and will ensure smooth running of everyday operations.The candidate should have hands-on experience, organizational skills, and the ability to handle urgent matters in time. She or he should be able to combine resilience, flexibility, good communications skills and be self-motivated.
Tasks and duties
- Managing system and network infrastructure
- Managing client WIFI network
- Managing and monitoring backup systems
- Proposing, designing and implementing new solutions and systems
- Identifying problematic areas and proposing solutions according to business needs
- Daily system auditing and monitoring
- Managing IT Department assets and distributing them accordingly
- Evaluating and improving IT department's cost management
- Supporting users and applications
- Coordinating suppliers and associates
- User support onsite and remote whenever required
- Reporting to General Manager and ownership
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or in a similar role
- IT Infrastructure support experience (Windows Servers, Hyper V, Aruba Networks, WatchGuard Firewall Management, Backup solutions, Backup Exec)
- Cloud applications (MS Office 365, Acronis Cloud Backup, OCG digital signage)
- User support experience (Windows 7, 10, 11, MS Office applications)
- Experience in supporting users and systems remotely whenever required
- Experience in supporting small to large WIFI installations for hotels
- Hotel applications PMS, POS (Protel, OCG), Payroll (Epsilon) and back office knowledge such as Softone will be considered a plus.
- Project management in small to midsized projects will be considered a plus.
- BSc in Computer Science, ISM or similar field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- GDPR experience required
Please send your CV with a recent picture.