Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now!
PeopleCert is looking for a Workforce Management and Reporting Associate who will be responsible for scheduling staff needs according to the forecasted contact volumes in operations, planning and adjusting humanpower distribution as well as creating reports and monitoring all operations department.
As a Workforce Management and Reporting Associate, your tasks will include the following:
- Communicate with SELT stakeholders (Prometric, ONSE team, CS team and managers) regarding the coverage of exams’ needs.
- Proactively detect pain points in the scheduling of SELT exams and proceed to corrective actions.
- Forecast contact and exam volumes on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis, based on historical and sales data.
- Plan the humanpower distribution according to the forecast and the actual volumes of contacts/exams.
- Build and evaluate monthly schedules and vacation plans.
- Ensure that all internal communication and actions take place when a change in staffing takes place.
- Create and evaluate “what-if” scenarios based in parameters as Abandoned Rate, Service Level, Shrinkage, Absenteeism, Changes of Business Model, changes and adjustments to new products.
- Generate and report on regular and ad-hoc performance, operational and productivity KPIs to the Management.
- Build and continuously improve all the necessary excel tools that support the reporting procedure.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Math, Statistics or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a corporate and fast paced environment.
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus). Extra languages will be considered as an asset.
- Advanced computer literacy and proficient use of Microsoft Excel is a prerequisite. ECDL Certificate would be considered as an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, complex problem solving, attention to detail and compliance to procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline driven environment.
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality