TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 5 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for season 2023 at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort, as a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
The Childcare Manager will have to run and manage the children's club operation ensuring the children are cared for in a safe environment and that an exciting and stimulating programme of activities are provided to all age groups.
The Childcare Manager will have to report directly to the Childcare Projects Manager in the UK office and work with the Guest Relations Department of our Resort.
- Ensure the guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare; oversee that there is a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
- Organize and manage the Explorers for children aged 4 years upwards
- Manage and oversee a team of nannies; have a flexible approach to the role and be prepared to step in where necessary
- Liaise as required weekly with Scott Dunn UK office and Childcare Projects Manager
- Work with the hotel attending weekly management meetings as required
- Supervise, manage and support the childcare team throughout the season
- Planning of daily cleaning and work rotas for all childcare team
- Plan appropriate menus and provide a healthy mid-morning snack, healthy lunch and afternoon tea
- Ensure that policies and procedures are implemented to guarantee the effective operation of the department
- Coordinate and implement a range of activities outdoors including evening entertainment in peak weeks (July and August); organize and supervise offsite excursions each week and activities in the Resort
- Ensure all daily records and any accident/incident books are completed correctly and ensure all other paperwork is up to date
- Pre-school teaching qualification, Degree / Diploma in early childhood education / Degree in Education
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, French or Russian) will be highly desirable
- Love and ability to work with children aged between 4 months upwards
- Pleasant, outgoing, warm, caring and pro-active personality
- Leadership skills – ability to lead a well-motivated childcare team
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- EU Passport, ID or dual nationality
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals, accommodation and uniform
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV in English with recent photo to the link.
TOR Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment and further career development to passionate professionals.