Cosmos Sport SA, member ofJD Sports Fashion Plc, founded in September of 1982. First store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded71 further physical stores in Greece & Cyprus, 6 retail brands(JD Sports,Cosmos Sport,Sneaker10,Sports Factory,Slamdunk,Rundome)7 on-line shopsand thousands of happy customers in Greece and Cyprus. Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style and limited items. Our team consists of1000+highly skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation! We are proud that Cosmossport.gr is now the No1 on-line store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for 7 consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited being a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok in the SEE.
We are looking for a talented & passionateSocial Media Executive (Greece & Cyprus), based in our offices in Agia Paraskevi. The purpose of this role is to work with the Cosmos Channel Campaign Manager and the Marketing team to increase Cosmos retail banners' brand awareness and engagement in Greece and Cyprus. This will involve development of a solid digital strategy and efficient coordination of all social media channels.
- Develop social media strategies in accordance with KPIs, analysing results to optimise social media performance.
- Grow the organic social channels across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok.
- Creation of engaging local content.
- Briefing of in-house team as well as external partners for content production.
- Search of the Global as well as local market trends in order to respond to consumers' demands and increase engagement on social media.
- Identify and engage with local social media influencers to develop a database of key influencers.
- Coordinate the influencer seeding process to ensure accurate, timely and efficient arrival of products.
- Work with the Go to Market and Commercial team on ensuring all key products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
- Monitor the performance on the social media platforms via Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram Insights.
- Conduct weekly reports to be shared with the Management team and other key stakeholders to drive data driven conclusions.
- Participate in a big variety of Media, PR and Corporate related events.
- Two (2) years of experience in similar role.
- Degree in Digital and Social Media Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or Business Management.
- Excellent use of English language.
- Hard skills required i.e Content Marketing, Marketing analytics, Project Management, Competitive research and analysis
- Strong Communication skills
- Time Management
- Team spirit
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Flexibility to work remotely 1 day /week
- Onsite gym, as well as health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our "parents’ day off" program
- Flexitime for working parents: Open Work from Home Anytime- Anywhere you need
- Generous employee discount in all our brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slamdunk, Sportsfactory, Rundome)
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of Cosmos Sport team means a lot to us! We offer a variety of 100+ cool extras link here!
At Cosmos Sport, we are committed to providing a great place to work for all of our people, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientations, genders, or disability.