#eimaste_mesa in a team of leaders who work as a team with respect and trust.
#eisai_mesa to be part of a team where you will constantly develop your knowledge? Do you want to work for a company where you can take initiatives, risk and act in an autonomous way?
LEROY MERLIN is a member of the French Adeo Group (900 stores and 150,000 leaders in 13 countries worldwide), which ranks 1st in Europe and 3rd worldwide in the DIY market.
Our mission is to build a better life at home for everyone!
We are looking for:
Loyalty & CRM Projects Specialist
The life of a Loyalty & CRM Projects Specialist @ LEROY MERLIN:
The Loyalty & CRM Projects Specialist will be part of the CRM team of LEROY MERLIN. He/she will play a crucial role in managing Loyalty programs & customers' relationships projects using Loyalty Data & customer insights to aim on customer experience and growth, positive interactions and retention. The position requires a person passionate for customer satisfaction, able to easily collaborate and communicate efficiently with cross-functional internal and external partners and genuinely commit to improve the customer value and the retention growth across our retail network including digital and physical stores.
- Planning, execution and evaluation of Go-to-Market Loyalty plan (B2C & B2B)
- Being responsible to plan and execute new members acquisition tactics by identify customer touchpoints and conversion opportunities
- Turn data insights (customer behavior, segmentation, RFM analysis) into actionable marketing tactics for retention and customer experience optimization
- Drive the 360 loyalty marketing and promotional activities and execution with collaboration of internal and external partners
- Develop Customer Value Optimization campaigns & tactics by working closely with CRM teams of Customer Analyst & E-mail Marketing and external partners with clear briefs, close collaboration and performance
- Planning and execute actions to improve customers experience through different CRM projects and cross functional customer projects like customer journeys, new partnerships to increase loyalty benefits, community (#Homistas lab)
- Effectively communicate CRM actions and performance to the broader marketing team, to stores, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership to gain alignment
- Continuous competition analysis and benchmarking to ensure loyalty program competitiveness
We will have the perfect match if you have:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years' experience in loyalty programs or/and CRM (marketing). Any previous work experience in relationship marketing or/and customer journey deployment in retail or CRM agency will be considered a plus
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail necessary to ensure quality work as well as analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of numbers and customer insights
- Ability to manage complex workflows
- Fluent in English & Greek
- Team player
- Integrity and objectivity
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and business understanding
- Influencing skills and ability to persuade at different levels
- Highly-organized, self-motivated and flexible
- Strong communication skills with customer-centric approach and ability to solve problems
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Career opportunities
- Continuing education on the role
- Private medical insurance
- Company discounts
- Hybrid working model
#eisai_mesa for the LEROY MERLIN experience?
#eisai_mesa for an exciting new career?
Make your next step and join the LEROY MERLIN family!
[To send your CV, please click here.]