UNIPAKHELLAS member of INDEVCO Group is looking for a QA & HSE SECTION HEAD in PELASGIA City – Greece to be responsible for all management systems; implementation, maintenance and optimization. To oversee all HSE.
- Engineering degree
- 5 years of experience in similar position. In production or maintenance
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken)
- Greek resident
- Document all processes and procedures for initial certification & any upgrades with certificates
- Conduct Internal Audits & set action plans for gaps, non-Conformities, breaches from system or improvements
- Coordinate external auditor visits & prepare the grounds to ensure that there will be no gaps / breaches /non-conformities
- Analyze requirements, conduct gap analysis, and set systems to meet the standard for certification
- Review and approve Conformity Statements required by the EU
- Conduct awareness & training sessions related to management systems for the department heads to ensure alignment
- Conduct root cause analysis related to non-conformities and customer complaints and recommend corrective actions in coordination with concerned, when needed
- Coordinate internally and with external provider to calibrate lab equipment
- Manage all FSC related activities ensuring full conformity with standard’s requirements.
- Develop annual OH&S Strategies, objectives, Policies, and continuous improvement plans with related required resources/budget.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 14001:2015 international standard requirements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the OH&S system by collecting relevant data, and generating trend analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of environmental, energy and waste management by collecting relevant data, and generating trend analysis
- Ensure compliance with all relevant OH&S national, European & Group wide regulations and act as liaison between the company and governmental agencies
- Investigate complaints or situations related to the environment and public health
- Plan, coordinate, and direct activities related to facility’s traffic control and external visitors’ safety and security
- Ensure security of the Plant, warehouses and administration offices