Atlantica Hotels & Resorts, one of the leading hotel groups in Greece and Cyprus, currently seeks to recruit the below position based in Gennadi, Rhodes, at the Atlantica Dreams Resort 5*.
As a hotel IT administrator, he/she will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks and telephony systems throughout thehotel/resort.
The successful candidate will also cooperate with the hardware and software suppliers to oversee the implementation of the maintenance agreements in place and to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the resolution of IT issues and the smooth functioning of all IT related products/services at the property
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Responding to queries and problems from guests and system users
- Ensuring cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms
- Responsible for the coordination of all hardware and software suppliers for the guest internet, Property Management Systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS), IPTV, telephony systems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, servers, workstations, networking equipment, PABX, email accounts and the underlying server/desktop infrastructure
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Good knowledge of Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration
- Good knowledge of server hardware, disk storage technology, I/O devices
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domaincontroller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications
- Preparing & implementing preventive maintenance schedules for all IT hardware & software
- Managing project scope, cost, budgeting and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives
- Preparing IT policies & procedures for all users
- Managing the Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring that regular backups are taken.
- Antivirus setup and providing day-to-day support
- Identifying and implementing solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of PC equipment
- Maintaining a system error / progress logbook and dealing with reported problems
- Monitoring and maintaining proper inventory of hardware and software licenses
- Reviewing maintenance agreements and ensuring their implementation
- Ensuring implementation of the IT Cyber Security and GDPR policies through the provision of regular staff training
- Keeping up to date with the latest technological developments and security risks on a regular basis
- Performing ad hoc IT related tasks assigned by Management
- Providing user training and support of all property/site systems, software, network enhancements and hardware
- Degree or diploma in an Information Technology field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of IT experience, including experience in a managerial role
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated, punctual, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications
- Experience in hospitality-related applications and systems (PMS, POS, Key cards, IPTV, PBX)
***Communication will follow only with candidates who meet the above qualifications.
***All CVs will be treated with strict confidence.
personal data, please visit: https://www.atlanticahotels.com/information/privacy-notice