Are you ready to take your next career step as a Senior Front-end Engineer in international digital transformation projects for the banking sector? Then, apply now for this interesting and challenging role!
The Senior Front-end Engineer position is full-time, permanent and hybrid!
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, you will be offered:
- attractive salary
- private health insurance
- opportunity to work in very interesting international projects for the banking sector
- smooth onboarding, with detailed training sessions on technology, business logic, platform insights, and development environment setup
- friendly & challenging work environment, with team-bonding events
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, your duties will be the following:
- Consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Capable of tackling problems of increasing complexity, scope and importance and completing them with high quality efficiently
- Understands the testing pyramid, and writes unit tests as well as higher-level tests in accordance with it.
- Proficient at using systematic debugging to diagnose all issues located in a single service and diagnose cross-service issues, sometimes with help from more senior engineers
- Consistently designs code that is aligned with the overall service/product architecture. Utilises abstractions and code isolation effectively.
- Assists teammates and collaborates with support teams, working to address complex support cases escalated to the team.
- Ensures their commitments are realistic, understands their priority and urgency, and delivers upon them accordingly.
- Communicates effectively, clearly, and concisely in written and verbal form, both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Understands their team's domain, shares their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contributes to their team's documentation.
- Sometimes helps their teammates overcome obstacles, resolve blockers, and complete work tasks. Gives or shares credit where due.
- Regularly thinks about team practices and processes and discusses improvements with the team.
- Mentors their teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, and empathetic manner.
- Thoroughly understands the business model in relation to their current product focus area, participates in roadmap feedback with the product team. Looks for opportunities to simplify product & technical design
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, you need to have the following skills:
- experience architecting and leading a variety of large-scale single-page web applications (SPA)
- experience in hybrid mobile development / progressive web apps (PWA)
- strong understanding of front-end architectures and data-driven development
- good knowledge of functional and reactive programming concepts
- experience promoting best practices in front-end architecture, performance, and event-driven programming
- experience with modern testing frameworks
- in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, deployment)
- good understanding of responsive UI design and accessibility concepts
- extensive experience in Restful web services architectures (Prior experience in domain-driven design will be considered a plus.)
- experience in the RxJS library
- experience in NGRX library or other similar (redux, state machine, etc.) state management libraries
- experience in transforming designer stencils and mocks (from Figma or Sketch) into reusable documented components
- experience solving performance-related problems
- skills to competently work on complex and unknown problems under pressure (e.g. debugging complex production issues at speed or leading the resolution of critical or major incidents)
- proficiency in software engineering tools used by their teams (e.g. Visual Code, Visual Studio, TFS, Jira, Confluence)
- understanding and practice of Agile methods in software development
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical degree
- fluency in Greek and English
In case you want to discuss further details regarding the Senior Front-end Engineer position, feel free to reach Michalis Isaakidis on + 30 6952 361070 for further details!
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
#seniorfrontenddeveloper #angular #typescript
Click here to apply now