DAIOS COVE LUXURY RESORT & VILLAS
In a nutshell:
Our Sales Executive will join a team of Sales professionals and will oversee and manage specific sales accounts to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved. The job holder will work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximise REVPAR and grow market share. This role is primarily based in Agios Nikolaos, Crete
Some of the responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Coordinate and manage communication between VIP guests from Germany / Austria / Switzerlans regions and our teams and follow up to ensure that any guest concern is resolved.
- Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst operations, sales, and marketing.
- Work with the Sales Director and the management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, guests, and the market for the segment.
- Assist with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Creates a focus on attracting new business.
- Evaluates the Cove’s participation in the various sales channels and develop strong working relationships to proactively position and market the property.
Our People & Culture:
- Fosters our people's commitment to providing excellent service and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and other team members
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands-on approach.
- Coach leaders of revenue-generating departments in developing effective revenue strategies and setting goals that will drive the Cove’s financial performance
Ideal Candidate qualifications and Skills:
- This role generally requires a relevant degree in Hotel/Tourism or Business Administration or Marketing.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales
- Proficiency in German; knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
- A high degree of commercial awareness and ability to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Must possess highly developed communication skills to frequently present, negotiate, convince, sell, and influence hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
What we offer:
- This is a permanent role
- Car Parking - in case you have your own car
- Free Meals - even on your days off
- Training - both online as well as the classroom - for a variety of topics
- A working environment that supports your professional growth
- Use of Hotel premises (as per relevant policy)
Send your CV and let's discuss this further!