Katikies group, for 35 consecutive years, has been one of the most reliable tourist destinations of high standards worldwide, holding a leading position in the most beautiful tourist spots of our planet, on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. With eight luxury 5-star hotels, seven under the Katikies Luxury Hotels brand and one under the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, with a total capacity of over 240 beds, the Katikies group stands out in terms of quality hospitality services. It has been voted and awarded repeatedly over the last 9 consecutive years by the international magazine Travel & Leisure with 6.1 million readers per month, as well as by Condé Nast Traveler with 1.2 million readers respectively. At the same time, the international organization of luxury tourist accommodation around the world, The Leading Hotels of the World, ranks the Katikies group in the world, in the first place for the years 2019 and 2020, while the group faithfully follows its strict standards.
Katikies is looking to recruit for the season 2023
- Oversee the front office during the overnight shift.
- Provide a friendly & warm welcome and service to all guests.
- Maintain the main lobby and front desk in a professional order.
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service, being proactive in all guests’ requirements & requests, with their prompt & successful resolution.
- When aware of guest complaints, intervenes to assist the guest with their complaint and takes measures to resolve the issue.
- Ability to answer guest calls and handle them appropriately.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest can be in person and by phone.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges, and presents bill to guest.
- Settle bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Follow all relevant Health & Safety department regulations & all guest service guidelines.
- Perform end of day duties and prepare reports.
- Previous experience of 2 years in a similar position within a 5* property
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- Computer literacy & knowledge of Hospitality PMS software OPERA (desirable)
- Fluency in English & Greek is required.
- The knowledge of a second language will be considered as an asset (Especially if Mandarin).
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you want to be part of KATIKIES team, please send us your CV.