TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 5 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
For season 2023, join our family as a
Sous Chef / à la carte restaurant
at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas, a unique 5* luxury resort.
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
- Fill in for the chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary.
- Help in menu planning activities, recipe testing and menu development.
- Organize, assign and actively participate in the preparation of all dishes, coordinate daily tasks and supervise all kitchen employees.
- Assist in the training and motivate the kitchen team to assure excellent results.
- Estimate the daily production needs and check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that company standards are met at all times.
- Solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation in the kitchen.
- Maintain highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on a daily basis.
- Monitor and maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness for all working areas and equipment.
- Oversee waste disposal, storage and correct use of department equipment; report any malfunction.
- Follow a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times; ensure that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Chef de Cuisine.
Qualifications / personal characteristics
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a sous chef for à la carte restaurant, ideally within a 5* luxury hotel
- Culinary Arts degree
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP standards
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, strong leadership
- Ability to work under pressure and focused on providing high quality results
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast-paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link:
TOR Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment and further career development to passionate professionals.