Group of Hotels in Santorini - Oia is Seeking for Season 2023
Front Desk Agents
- Primarily responsible for welcoming guests and assisting them throughout their stay.
- Interacting with guests in a professional and warm tone.
- Co-ordinate with members of the team, including staff of other departments (housekeeping, restaurant, etc) to ensure the smooth daily operation.
- Informing guests of activities available on the island and be able to respond promptly to any requests.
- Must have complete knowledge of the services available at the hotel.
- Responding to concierge enquiries in person or via email and telephone.
- Handling complaints and inform supervisor accordingly.
- Assist fellow teammates with other responsibilities if and when needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hospitality or other related field
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar working environment
- Excellent command of both English and Greek Language. Other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Computer Literacy: MS Office applications, web based extranets
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for hospitality and exceeding our guests’ expectations
- Being courteous, helpful, discrete, honest and proactive
Our Establishment Offers:
- Competitive salary & benefits package depending on qualifications and experience
- Insurance & benefits
- Continuous training and career development
- Staff meals
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a photo of yourself