Katikies group, for 35 consecutive years, has been one of the most reliable tourist destinations of high standards worldwide, holding a leading position in the most beautiful tourist spots of our planet, on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. With eight luxury 5-star hotels, seven under the Katikies Luxury Hotels brand and one under the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, with a total capacity of over 240 beds, the Katikies group stands out in terms of quality hospitality services. It has been voted and awarded repeatedly over the last 9 consecutive years by the international magazine Travel & Leisure with 6.1 million readers per month, as well as by Condé Nast Traveler with 1.2 million readers respectively. At the same time, the international organization of luxury tourist accommodation around the world, The Leading Hotels of the World, ranks the Katikies group in the world, in the first place for the years 2019 and 2020, while the group faithfully follows its strict standards.
Katikies is looking to recruit for the season 2023
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and courteous manner as per corporate standards,
- Carry out the transfer of hotel guests upon arrival, departure and/or during their stay to all locations requested on the island,
- Responsible for the cleanliness, fueling and maintenance of vehicles,
- Report any injuries, accidents, unsafe working conditions (if any),
- Be physically able to carry luggage while on duty,
- Ensure vehicle’s parking during night on the selected location,
- Contribute to the promotion of Katikies Club services to Guests.
- Driving License
- Professional Experience in similar position.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, additional knowledge of a language will be positive seen.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Able to keep an eye on the detail.
- Own housing in Santorini
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you want to be part of KATIKIES team, please send us your CV.