Canaves Oia, Luxury Resorts, in Santorini, Greece, listed among the best hotels in the world, for the season of 2023 is looking for associates who are willing to learn and build up a successful career in hospitality.
Canaves Oia owns and manages four luxury properties, the contemporary, boutique Canaves Oia Hotel, the elegant and luxurious Canaves Oia Suites & Spa, its elite 8 suites only property Sunday Suites and its brand-new resort, Canaves Oia Epitome.
All properties are located in the cosmopolitan village of Oia, in the northern part of
Santorini Island and are proud members of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Canaves Gastronomy is an ongoing project for the last 5 years running in all our 4 different properties in Oia.
Elements Restaurant at Epitome Santorini, has been awarded with two stars at the “International Gastronomy” category of the Greek Food and Leisure Awards (FNL) while Petra Restaurant at Canaves Oia Suitesreceived one star at the “Modern Greek Cuisine” category from the same institution. Both fine dining restaurants have also been awarded with the prestigious Greek Gastronomy award, the Toques D’ Or.
In Infinity Modern Greek Bistro at Canaves Oia Boutique Hotel comfort food and great cocktails are served in a romantic ambience with wonderful views while our Aperitivo Bar at the Veranda of Sunday Suites remains one of the hottest spots in the town of Oia.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in 5-star hotels or restaurants in similar position
- Advanced use of Englishlanguage
- Good knowledge of Greek knowledge
- Previous experience in fine dining restaurants will be considered an asset
- Extensive knowledge of spirits will be considered and asset
- Efficient and focused
- Attentive to details
- Positive mindset
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work on flexible hours and multitask
- Teamwork spirit
- Accommodation on privately owned staff houses with WIFI and Laundry
- One Meal daily
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Discounts and Family Rates in group properties in Santorini
- Competitive salary and benefits according to qualifications and experience
If you want to be a part of the Canaves Oia team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Applications with no photo nor references provided
will unfortunately not be taken under consideration.
For any queries please feel free to contact our Human
Resources department at: http://canaves.com/careers/