Katikies group, for 35 consecutive years, has been one of the most reliable tourist destinations of high standards worldwide, holding a leading position in the most beautiful tourist spots of our planet, on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. With eight luxury 5-star hotels, seven under the Katikies Luxury Hotels brand and one under the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, with a total capacity of over 240 beds, the Katikies group stands out in terms of quality hospitality services. It has been voted and awarded repeatedly over the last 9 consecutive years by the international magazine Travel & Leisure with 6.1 million readers per month, as well as by Condé Nast Traveler with 1.2 million readers respectively. At the same time, the international organization of luxury tourist accommodation around the world, The Leading Hotels of the World, ranks the Katikies group in the world, in the first place for the years 2019 and 2020, while the group faithfully follows its strict standards.
Katikies is looking to recruit for the season 2023
Cook A',B' & C'
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner,
- Set up station with predetermined mise en place required to service,
- An emphasis on precision and advanced organizational skills,
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction,
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Previous experience in a 5* Luxury Hotel is desirable,
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position,
- Ability to read/follow recipes and instructions provided for execution,
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards,
- Ability to work fast and with accuracy,
- Give emphasis on precision,
- High level of energy and ability to work under pressure,
- Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of English language.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you want to be part of KATIKIES team, please send us your CV.