Transportation Coordinator - Starting Date May 2023
Starting date: May 2023
Santa Marina is looking for a competent and ambitious Transportation Coordinator. This office position will be responsible for the daily transportation communication with guests, resort’s drivers and external car services.
Experience, Requirements & Skills
- Previous transportation experience in Mykonos in the hospitality sector.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Greek.
- Must be well presented, have a very strong guest focus and be result driven.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once and meet continuous deadlines under time pressure.
- Must be well-mannered, and able to deal with employees, management, external partners, and guests, ensuring maximum satisfaction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook specifically).
- The chance to be developed within the world's most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands.
- Accommodation and meals while in Mykonos.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We will recruit the first suitable applicants, so apply early as we may close earlier. In the event of a successful application, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Please note CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken into consideration.