Recruiting for a
Are you an experienced Bar Supervisor looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join an amazing team at a 5-star resort in Mallorca, part of a group of hotels.
As Bar Supervisor, you will work closely with the Bar Manager to ensure the smooth running of our high-end bar. You will lead by example, providing excellent service to our guests and supervising our team of bartenders and servers.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Bar Manager with daily operations
- Supervising staff and ensuring that all tasks are completed efficiently and effectively
- Providing exceptional guest service, anticipating and addressing guests' needs
- Assisting with inventory management and ordering supplies as needed
- Ensuring that the bar is clean, organized, and well-stocked
- Helping to enforce health and safety regulations
- Assisting with staff scheduling
- Supporting the Bar Manager with the financial performance of the bar, including cost control and budgeting
To be considered for this position, you must have current experience working in a similar operation. You should have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for providing outstanding guest service. You should be able to work well under pressure and be flexible in your approach to work.
We offer a competitive salary of 3950 euros gross, with accommodation available at 360 euros per month and three meals a day provided. Please note that Spanish taxation is 25%. This is a seasonal role, running from July to November.
If you're ready to take on this exciting new challenge, please send your CV to:
[To send your CV please click here.]
We look forward to hearing from you!