Are you an experienced electrical engineer, eager to take the next step in your career? Are you thrilled to explore new career opportunities in one of the pioneer companies in its sector, in one of the most advanced factories in the world?
Do you have previous experience as Quality Assurance / Control Engineer in an industrial environment?
If the answer is "yes", grab the opportunity and apply now for this Electrical Quality Engineer position!
The company offers the following benefits for this Electrical Quality Engineer position:
- competitive remuneration package
- gas expenses
- health and life insurance
- additional bonus, based on result
The responsibilities of Electrical Quality Engineer include:
- Implements quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Coordinates electrical & non-electrical tests.
- Oversees and optimizes the overall QC operation.
- Interprets and complies with quality assurance standards depending on the plant and the products.
- Manages all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty).
- Defines and specifies activities, processes, standards and needed documentation to fulfill the quality requirements for a service or manufactured material, component, or product.
- Coordinates management of customer claims and complaints with appropriate functions/teams and subject matter experts.
The ideal candidate for this Electrical Quality Engineer position should have:
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- familiarity with Quality Assurance & Control Regulation (international & local)
- excellent knowledge of MS Office (Ms Project, Excel & Word)
- excellent command of English language
- great Knowledge of ISO 9001 and Route Cause Analysis
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this position, apply now! For more information, you can contact Sofia Stefanidou on +30 210 6770523 / +30 6940 420299
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now