Athens Capital Hotel - MGallery would like to recruit:
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 250,000 women and men to share something unique: Every day we welcome the world. We watch over millions of guests. Curiosity is what drives us. Just as attention to each other. We love the mixture of cultures. We share strong values: passion for the guest, sustainable performance, conquest, innovation, trust and respect. And we are proud of our differences. Yes, we are pioneers - and we always go further: with boldness, imagination, with passion.
MGallery Collection, a private collection of favorite hotels, is designed for adventurous travelers and for initiates who are looking for experiences off the beaten track. Unique and fascinating, with edifying and enchanted stories, MGallery hotels have this «I do not know what», that rhymes with a certain art of receiving the French. MGallery is a cocoon for explorers driven by passion, curiosity and the world around them. Each hotel in the collection is remarkable for its unique personality, its cozy comfort and its local color.
Athens capital hoteL – MGALLERY
MGallery selects unique properties with passion to gather then into a unique collection of hotels where captivating stories are lived and shared. Positioned within Accor Luxe portfolio, Athens Capital Hotel – MGallery is located in the very heart of Athens on Syndagma square just next to the Parliament House and constitutes the perfect choice for an eco-urban break to discover the city vibes. The hotel features 177 uniquely designed rooms and suites, a restaurant, a lobby lounge bar and rooftop pool sky bar, swimming pool and convertible function spaces for meeting and social events.
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset.
- Welcomes guests, handles the sale and provision of all bar services available.
- Manages the point of sale.
- Is responsible for setting up the bar.
- Provides a friendly and personal welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs.
- Promotes the bar offer and helps create a good atmosphere.
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty.
- Takes orders, serves guests and handles cash operations.
- May have to serve guests located outside the bar, maintains excellent relations with colleagues, particularly with departments close to the bar (restaurant, lobby etc.).
Expertise related to the job:
- Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions).
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards.
- Serves guests at the bar, organizing his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers.
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition.
- Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
Management of the teams / cross-departmental activities:
- Communicates and works in close cooperation with the other departments (kitchens, bars, lobby, banquet, restaurant etc.).
Commercial / Sales:
- Is familiar with all the hotel's services and informs guests about them.
- Promotes the bar's special offers, cocktails and full range of products.
- Creates a friendly atmosphere at the bar.
- Increases bar revenue through additional sales techniques.
Management and administration
- Helps meet the department's targets by following the preparation instructions to the letter and using the right doses, by avoiding waste and loss of merchandise and by respecting the hotel's procedures and internal audit processes.
- Helps manage stocks and inventories.
- Manages invoicing and cash operations for the services sold.
- Is responsible for the bar's cash holdings
Hygiene / Safety / Environment:
- Ensures compliance with local health and safety regulations
- Ensures the cleanliness of the workplace and the proper functioning of the equipment of his/her department
- Is familiar with and apply the procedures to be followed in the event of a fire evacuation
- Is familiar and apply the Planet21 program policy
DNA of the brand
- Be authentic
- Share success stories
- Be generous
- Personalize service
Education / Professional Experience
- Vocational certificate or diploma in F&B, or bar work and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills and motivation.
- Languages: fluent in the national language, business English and a 3rd language would be a plus
Skills / Qualities
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Sales acumen.
- Good presentation
- Thorough and organized approach
A detailed CV should be sent to Athens Capital Hotel – MGallery – Human Resources Department, c/o 4, Eleftheriou Venizelou Avenue & 2,
Kriezotou Street, GR- 10671 Athens,
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality
Important information:We declare that for the protection of your personal data, the “Athens Capital Hotel - MGallery” will never ask you to send your personal documents such as ID number, Passport, Working permit, Bank Account number and Credit Card number since any deposit will not be required
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. We will get through this together by showing solidarity and humanity.