We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Application Support Team Leader to join a leading company in maritime communications software in order to oversee the technical support team and ensure efficient resolution of customer issues.
If you think that your leadership, technical expertise and customer-centric approach will drive the team performance and maintain to high customer satisfaction, then this Application Support Team Leader position is for you.
Read below and apply now!
As an Application Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and mentor a team of technical support professionals, fostering a collaborative work environment
- Prioritization of tasks, monitoring of tasks
- Analyze performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and provide recommendations
- Interact with end-users, addressing and tracking issues, providing the first line of support
- Resolve customer issues promptly, serving as an escalation point for complex problems
- Streamline processes, update documentation and implement new tools to improve support operations
- Perform functional tests and give feedback to development team
As an Application Support Team Leader, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of technical support and troubleshooting experience, with leadership responsibilities
- Expertise in Linux, Motirong Systems and Project Management tools
- Analytical mindset, ability to prioritize/monitor tasks and make data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of ITIL or IT service management frameworks is a plus.
- Listening ability and patience, willingness to effectively assist customers
- Strong experience in leading and coordinating application support teams and IT support systems including helpdesk remote support
- Strong hands-on experience, technical aptitude and can-do attitude
- Passionate, dedicated, focused and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Time-management skills
- Team spirit
We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In the case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
If you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to reach Olga Zachou via email to [email protected] or on 6940 473472 for further details.
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.