DevOps Engineer (Cloud app)
Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
DevOps Engineer (Cloud app) | Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Be a full-time member of the team managing a highly available ad-hoc cloud platform;
- Code-based machine provisioning and monitoring;
- L3 support within business hours. Implement workarounds eventually transformed to sustainable solutions;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Spread the DevOps culture to team members.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS preferred);
- Experience with Docker Orchestrators;
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform);
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools (Ansible preferred);
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins preferred);
- Scripting Experience (bash, python, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
Nice to have:
- Experience in Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.);
- Experience in Apache Kafka;
- Experience in web proxies and vpn tunnels;
- Familiarity with the Java ecosystem from an operating system viewpoint (e.g. memory model and thread management).
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employer who welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
[To send your CV please click here.]