Work from home" is the new normal in the business world!
Beszélsz magyarul? Are you a native or near native Hungarian speaker with very good knowledge of the English language? Do you prefer landing a new job remotely till the situation comes back to normal and avoid daily commuting at the office?
This is a remote full-time job opportunity all over Greece where we are accepting applications from candidates currently living in Greece or are looking at relocating & working to Greece.
You will have the chance to serve the Hungarian speaking clients of the most well-known companies worldwide in the fields of technology, banking, telecommunications, automotive or domestic appliances.
Our client offers the following benefits for this Hungarian Customer Service Advisor - Work from Home position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- Relocation package to Greece (flight ticket, accommodation for a couple of weeks, real estate agency support)
- Performance or / and once-off bonuses
- The necessary equipment you need in order to work from home
- Remote training program with virtual / chat sessions
- Career development opportunities
- Employee relations department supporting you with to integrate to the Greek system
Your daily responsibilities as a Hungarian Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Resolve issues through various support channels such as calls, emails or online chats
- Offer solutions to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Provide a high level of customer service to the Hungarian speaking clients at all times
- Delight customers and exceed their expectations
In order for your profile to match this Hungarian Customer Service Advisor - Work from Home role, you need to have the following qualifications:
- Native or near native level of the Hungarian language
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
If you, or a friend, are interested in applying for the position of Hungarian Customer Service Advisor- Work from Home, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button and make your registration on our website!
Do you have some questions first? If so, don't hesitate to contact me, Marios Oikonomopoulos at +306941654894 or multilingua[email protected] & one of my colleagues will gladly assist you!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now