At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Wrapped in ancient mythology in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, where lavender lands meet sapphire waters and our collection of rooms, suites and villas embody the timeless glamour of the Aegean. The warm Mediterranean hospitality is one of our most unique and valued assets. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About The Role
To maintain the smooth and efficient operations of the cleaning department and ensure that all works are done in accordance to the standards laid down by the Chief Steward/Hygiene Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately follow the instructions and routines for the cleaning of all areas within your designated area, this includes the use of the correct chemicals, tools and cleaning methods.
- To ensure that all necessary cleaning materials and chemicals are collected from the relevant Stewarding Stores prior to proceeding to your designated area of work to avoid time delays.
- Ensure that correct handling and storage procedures are followed with all operating equipment to minimize breakages and stock losses.
- To correctly follow polishing procedures when cleaning silver, copper, brass, gold or any other metal items and to ensure that the correct polishing agents are being used to avoid damage to or loss of items.
- Ensure that you are familiar with and fully trained on the operation of all electrical equipment to avoid accident or injury to you or your colleagues.
- To ensure that all Food Safety standards – HCCP / DIVERSEY are followed to the fullest.
- To assist with any other duties as required by the line manager or another member of the management team.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- An understanding of Health and Safety procedures, chemical usage
- Minimum of 1 year within a stewarding or cleaning role is an advantage.
- A neat appearance
- Ability to be a team player
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.