Are you fluent in Spanish? Would you like to fire-up your career by working as a Spanish Customer Service Advisor representing world’s largest marketplace for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do company? Join a global community support team & support host & guests by making things right with rebooking assistance, refunds, reimbursements, etc.
If all these sound appealing, keep reading & you realize that this Spanish Customer Service Advisor role - Travel & Tourism is a chance that cannot be missed!
The benefits for this Spanish Customer Service Advisor - Travel & Tourism position are:
- An overall competitive benefits package
- Permanent contract
- Monthly performance bonus
- Training & unique onboarding experience
- Career development opportunities
As a Spanish Customer Service Advisor - Travel & Tourism, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage incoming requests & ensure an utmost customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer enquiries regarding guest’s booking
- Provide accurate, valid & complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open & interactive communication
- Promote additional features relevant to client’s new services
The qualifications for this Spanish Customer Service Advisor - Travel & Tourism role are:
- An exceptional level in the Spanish language
- Advanced English skills
- PC literacy
If the role of the Spanish Customer Service Advisor - Travel & Tourism sounds like you or someone you know, we want to reach out to us now.
Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button & submit your application!
Do you have some questions first? If so, don't hesitate to contact me, Dionysia Angelopoulou, at [email protected] or at +306946487239 and either myself or one of my colleagues will gladly be at your disposal!
Please note that for transparency & equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.