German-Speaking Customer Experience Officer
Limassol or Athens
Reference Number: CCODE1022
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Experience Team.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- deal with clients' inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- perform personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- handle client inquiries appropriately and ensure that high-level service is provided
- promote available products and services to clients
- develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- cooperate effectively with other departments as required
- contribute to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus.
- Fluent German speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- attractive remuneration package
- private health insurance
- corporate pension fund
- food allowance
- intellectually stimulating work environment
- continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: full-time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus or Athens, Greece
Please visit our website
to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.