Hotel Reservation Agent
Our group of hotels offers in total of 80 luxury rooms and suites. We are looking for a reservation agent who can work remotely, managing the reservations of the group. This role has a wide range of responsibilities.
- Skilful facilitator with good planning skills and high discipline to execute plans and objectives.
- Organizing and overseeing all reservations activities and ensuring the accuracy of information in company databases related to client data reservations, payments, and other records
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Monitor sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan and to accurately report variances/projections.
- Ensuring that reservations are fulfilled in a timely manner while meeting all deadlines.
- Coordinate group, transient and catering bookings to maximize profits.
- Monitor production of all top accounts evaluates trends within the market.
- Monitor the sales incentive plans and assist in ensuring that incentives are processed and paid according to the specified time/period for each plan.
- Coordinate and direct preparation of the monthly rooms' revenue reforecast for the current and upcoming months.
- Be familiar with all company sales policies and selling techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy, Average Daily Rate (ADR).
- Communice with clients to answer questions about their reservations or other travel arrangements.
- At least 2 years of experience within the hospitality industry
- University degree in Tourism (and/or relevant master's degree)
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in demanding situations
- Team spirit
- Customer-oriented approach
- Show initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of English
competitive wages and excellent working conditions