Are you fluent in Italian & you enjoy being in front of the camera? Engaging with colleagues at the office is what you missed the most the last couple of challenging years? Would you be interested in joining the Local Partner Support department of the most recognized online travel agency for lodging reservations & other travel products?
If the answer is positive to all questions above, please keep reading & soon you will realize that this Italian Lodging Partner Associate role is a chance that cannot be missed!
In this office-based full-time job opportunity, you will interact online with partners who have applied to list their property on the platform, being provided a virtual tour on the property to cross-check they fit the criteria.
Our Multilingual Recruitment team invites you to participate at our online live chat events that take place twice per week for this opportunity! We hold two recruitment chats every week as stated below:
- Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (Greek local time). Register here.
- Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (Greek local time). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our team & ask any question that needs to be resolved before applying for the position. It is easy and free as all you need to do is to register to one of the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer and join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software.
The benefits for this Italian Lodging Partner Associate position are:
- Competitive salary (almost double the lowest)
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Relocation package that includes 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Career development opportunities
- Centrally located working premises
As a Italian Lodging Partner Associate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Proactively contact new/prospect lodging partners to encourage the completion of their online registration to the platform
- Contact partners who have registered & applied to have their property listed on the platform
- To attend via camera a virtual tour of the property to complete a checklist of the criteria that have to be met for the listing to be approved
- To deliver training via telephone to new properties' owners on how to navigate on the company's extranet
- Contact partners to make them aware of their growth opportunities through new features of the platform
- Collaborate effectively with the other members of your local & global team
The requirements needed for this Italian Lodging Partner Associate position are:
- An excellent level in Italian
- An advanced level in English
- A daily presence at the office
- Feeling at ease with virtual meetings
If you are interested in the position of Italian Lodging Partner Associate, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Do you have some questions first? If so, don't hesitate to contact me, Nikos Perrakis at +30 216 6001358 or [email protected] & one of my colleagues will gladly assist you!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
[Click here to apply now.]