Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Clerical Support - Office Staff
Clerical Support - Office Staff
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, member of Marriott International, is looking for
Loss Prevention Officers
Parklane is the only internationally branded luxury beach resort in Cyprus, featuring 222 rooms, 34 suites and 18 villas, the award-winning Kalloni Spa and international branded restaurants, such as Nammos Limassol and LPM Restaurant & Bar. The company owns the Park Tower, a completed 20-apartment luxury residential tower integrated within the resort's premises. Parklane is part of MHV Mediterranean Hospitality Venture, a leading hospitality and real estate group with a portfolio consisting of luxury hotels and resorts and state-of-the-art developments both in Cyprus and abroad.
The Loss Prevention Officers will ensure the smooth operation of the security service.
- Patrol all areas of the property; secure rooms; assist guests with room access.
- Conduct emergency response drills, daily physical hazard/safety inspections, investigations, interviews, and key control audit.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems.
- Authorize, monitor, and document access to secured areas.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Gather information and complete reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals.
- Defuse disturbances in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Resolve safety hazard situations.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints and escort unwelcome persons from the property.
- Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage control laws.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Provide proper paperwork to employees.
- Assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment / Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- High-school education is required.
- Security License is required.
- 1 or 2+ years' experience in the same position in a hotel environment
- Good understanding of English language, both oral and written
- Good communication skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Apply by sending your CV in the strictest confidence:
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.