HotelBrainInternational member of the Hotelbrain Group, specializing in hotel management, consulting and development, is currently seeking to recruit professionals for a new hotel in Athens center, The Social, Member of Radisson Individuals
The ideal candidates are motivated, well-organized individuals who have a deep understanding of customer service and satisfaction, ensuring guests’ stay will become an unforgettable experience.
Are team workers,flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality
- 1-2 years minimum experience in hotel operations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Well-groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of hospitality programs
- Dynamic & creative personality
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.