Since 1967 Genepharm Group has been committed to the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of a premium range of generic pharmaceutical products.
Expert scientists and Genepharm's in-house regulatory affairs team compiles CTD-format dossiers and its experience is built on the direct contact with regulatory agencies across the globe.
Genepharm's state-of-the-art production facilities are designed in accordance with EU cGMP requirements.
Three separate plants, producing:
- Conventional solid dosage forms, completely renovated in 2005
- Cytostatic injectable dosage forms, inaugurated in Nov 2006
- Cytostatic oral dosage forms, inaugurated in Jul 2007 International
Genepharm's international activities include the search and selection of potential partners for:
- Product licensing and supply
- Distribution of Genepharm products in selected territories
- Alliances and other collaborations
Genepharm Group is currently active across the globe, selling products in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, The Middle East, Central and South America.
Activities in Greece
Genepharm's Marketing & Sales team in Greece consists of highly skilled employees (including doctors, pharmacists, chemists and biologists), who undergo ongoing training, in order to optimize their product knowledge. They promote our products directly to more than 15,000 doctors (private and hospitals), 7,000 pharmacists and 1,800 opticians all over Greece.