BROWN HOTELS GREECE
Brown Hotels Collection is developing around the world, launching a collection of brand-new urban & resort hotels in desirable destinations in Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Eilat), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Corinthia, Sounio), Cyprus, Germany, the UK, and more.
As our team is constantly growing in Greece, we are seeking for a talented Front Office Manager for Isla Brown Corinthia Resort, Agioi Theodoroi who will fit the following description:
Front Office Manager
Isla Brown Corinthia Resort
Corinthia, Agioi Theodoroi
- Degree in Hospitality | Tourism
- Previous experience in a Front Office management role
- At least 5 years FOM experience in Resort Hotels
- A creative problem-solver
- Passionate about creating extraordinary service
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Proficiency level in English
- Dynamic personality, creative, innovative, with excellent organization, management and communication skills
Jump into our world! If you are a passionate hotel expert who wants to be a part of an exceptional working experience on energetic Hospitality scene then a detailed CV with a recent photo should be sent to BROWN HOTELS – Human Resources Department, E-mail:
[To send your CV please click here.]
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Brown Hotels is an international design hotel collection, with hotels located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Athens, and Croatia, with new hotels opening soon around the world. Our properties are rooted in devotion to service, design, innovation, style, and authenticity. They evolved out of the desire to create dwellings that not only show travelers the real culture and creativity of the city's youthful population, but also expand the nightlife and neighborhood joints for the locals. We strive to make each of our hotels unique, independent, and imbued with a true sense of place. We take pride in being recommended by the world's leading international lifestyle, design, and travel publications such as Vogue, Times, wallpaper, Travel and Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic, NY Times and more. www.brownhotels.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We declare that for the protection of your personal data, Brown Hotels will never ask you to send your personal documents such as ID number, Passport, Working permit, Bank Account number and Credit Card number since any deposit will not be required.