AVAX Group is one of the strongest construction groups in Greece, with a long tradition not only in delivering emblematic infrastructure projects, but also in having a solid corporate growth, a positive contribution to the Greek economy and a remarkable international presence. Listed in Athens Stock Exchange since 1994, AVAX Group is making its own mark in construction, concessions and energy business sectors, focusing on how to expand his presence across geographies while maintaining a leading position in the domestic market. Part of AVAX Group are the following subsidiaries: ETETH, Volterra, AVAX Development, AVAX Concessions, AVAX International, ELVIEX, Auteco (AVAX IKTEO), AVAX Task and Athens Marina.
We are seeking:
Junior HR Generalist
- Managing corporate compensation and benefits plan
- Support talent acquisition and recruitment process
- Managing the process of employee evaluation system
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Conducts employee onboarding and organize training and development initiatives
- Promotes HR programs and organize employees' engagement activities
- Maintaining employee records
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics / HR Management
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management will be considered a plus.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in HR Dept.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to take initiatives and perform his/her daily job with autonomy
- Team player and efficient problem solver
- excellent career and development opportunities within a friendly and challenging multinational organization
- competitive remuneration package
Interested candidates may send their CV with code: AVAXJHRG012023
Tel.: (+30) 210 6375762
Following screening of applications received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requested
requirements in order to schedule an interview. All applications will remain strictly confidential.