Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for its new brand Cultivos Coffee store in Paros
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Waiter/tress ensuring Empiria Group and Cultivos Coffee standards are met to the highest level in the lounge areas. Takes orders and serves (when applicable, prepares) food and beverages for guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Greeting guests
- Receiving orders and serving guests in a personalized way and with attention to detail
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Showing excellent knowledge and understanding of all bar and snack menus, promotions, and special offers
- Upselling drinks and food
Skills & expertise:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Waiter/ress in a high-end service café
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of MICROS and POS handling)
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!